منتــــدى الدكتور عبد الســــلام دائل... تربية....علــــــــوم.... تكنولوجيـــــــا

مرحبابكم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتــــدى الدكتور عبد الســــلام دائل... تربية....علــــــــوم.... تكنولوجيـــــــا

مرحبابكم

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

نتائج التربية البيئية لطلبة البيولوجي والانجليزي على هذا الرابط: http://abdulsalam.hostzi.com/resultterm2.htm

المواضيع الأخيرة

» استخدام طريقة العروض العملية في تدريس العلوم
words you should avoid...... Icon_minitimeالخميس مايو 09, 2013 10:32 pm من طرف قداري محمد

» استخدام طريقة العروض العملية في تدريس العلوم
words you should avoid...... Icon_minitimeالخميس أبريل 18, 2013 10:26 am من طرف قداري محمد

» Ten ways to improve Education
words you should avoid...... Icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 21, 2013 8:44 am من طرف بشير.الحكيمي

» مقتطفات من تصميم وحدة الإحصاء في الرياضيات
words you should avoid...... Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 29, 2013 8:30 am من طرف بشير.الحكيمي

» تدريس مقرر تقنية المعلومات والاتصالات
words you should avoid...... Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 02, 2013 7:49 am من طرف انور..الوحش

» تدريس مقرر تقنية المعلومات والاتصالات
words you should avoid...... Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 19, 2012 10:00 am من طرف محمدعبده العواضي

» الواجبات خلال الترم 5
words you should avoid...... Icon_minitimeالسبت أكتوبر 06, 2012 11:12 pm من طرف بشرى الأغبري

» الواجبات خلال الترم4
words you should avoid...... Icon_minitimeالسبت أكتوبر 06, 2012 11:11 pm من طرف بشرى الأغبري

» الواجبات خلال الترم3
words you should avoid...... Icon_minitimeالسبت أكتوبر 06, 2012 11:10 pm من طرف بشرى الأغبري

مكتبة الصور

words you should avoid...... Empty

التبادل الاعلاني

2 مشترك

words you should avoid......

sara galal
    super 2

عدد المساهمات : 171
    تاريخ التسجيل : 15/04/2010

words you should avoid...... Empty words you should avoid......

مُساهمة من طرف sara galal الخميس مايو 06, 2010 9:29 am

Some words and phrases are often used to buy time, avoid giving answers, and escape commitment. If you use these words and phrases yourself, take a scalpel and cut them out of your thinking, speaking, and writing
    "Try"
    "Try" is a weasel word. "Well, I'll try," some people say. It's a cop-out. They're just giving you lip service, when they probably have no real intention of doing what you ask. Remember what Yoda says to Luke Skywalker in "Star Wars": "Do or do not--there is no try." Take Yoda's advice. Give it your all when you do something. And if it doesn't work, start over
    Whatever"
    This word is a trusted favorite of people who want to dismiss you, diminish what you say, or get rid of you quickly. "Whatever," they will say as an all-purpose response to your earnest request. It's an insult and a verbal slap in the face. It's a way to respond to a person without actually responding. When you say "whatever" after another person has said his or her piece, you have essentially put up a wall between the two of you and halted any progress in communicating. It's a word to avoid.
    "Maybe" and "I don't know"
    People will sometimes avoid making a decision--and hide behind words and phrases like "maybe" and "I don't know." There's a difference between legitimately not knowing something and using words like these as excuses. Sometimes during a confrontation, people will claim not to know something or offer the noncommittal response "maybe," just to avoid being put on the spot. If that seems to be the case, ask, "When do you think you will know?" or "How can you find out?" Don't let the person off the hook so easily.
    "I guess . . ."
    This is usually said in a weak, soft-spoken, shoulder-shrugging manner. It's another attempt to shirk responsibility--a phrase that is muttered only when people half agree with you but want to leave enough leeway to say, "Well, I didn't really know. . . . I was only guessing." If you use this phrase, cut it out of your vocabulary.
    "We'll see . . ."
    How many times did we hear our parents say this? We knew they were buying time, avoiding a fight or confrontation, or really saying no. It's better to be decisive and honest by saying, "I need more information. Please present your case or send me the data--both pro and con--so I can make an informed decision." That way, the interested parties will contribute to an in-depth, well-researched "verdict."
    M.Qahtan
    M.Qahtan
    super 2

عدد المساهمات : 51
    تاريخ التسجيل : 02/08/2009
    العمر : 52
    الموقع : www.qahtan.ucoz.com

words you should avoid...... Empty Impossible

مُساهمة من طرف M.Qahtan الثلاثاء سبتمبر 07, 2010 12:05 pm

Dear Sara
    It is impossible to avoid the words you mentioned in your topic ;that because we are human prone to weakness and embarrassment .How can you live without "Try ,….etc" Add to this , the human beings are varied in their nature . Some are clever , some are crowd , some are selfish …and so on. Completely with you if we are living in the paradise . Theoretically is O.K but practically impossible . Do you agree ..I hope so ..
    sara galal
    super 2

عدد المساهمات : 171
    تاريخ التسجيل : 15/04/2010

words you should avoid...... Empty رد: words you should avoid......

مُساهمة من طرف sara galal الجمعة أكتوبر 01, 2010 7:49 pm

first thank you for your comment.
    i think that these words should be avoid when speaking with someone formally or for the first time
    again thanks for passing by.

مواضيع مماثلة

-

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الإثنين مايو 20, 2024 5:26 pm