منتــــدى الدكتور عبد الســــلام دائل... تربية....علــــــــوم.... تكنولوجيـــــــا

مرحبابكم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتــــدى الدكتور عبد الســــلام دائل... تربية....علــــــــوم.... تكنولوجيـــــــا

مرحبابكم

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

نتائج التربية البيئية لطلبة البيولوجي والانجليزي على هذا الرابط: http://abdulsalam.hostzi.com/resultterm2.htm

المواضيع الأخيرة

» استخدام طريقة العروض العملية في تدريس العلوم
my best friend hit me on my face Icon_minitimeالخميس مايو 09, 2013 10:32 pm من طرف قداري محمد

» استخدام طريقة العروض العملية في تدريس العلوم
my best friend hit me on my face Icon_minitimeالخميس أبريل 18, 2013 10:26 am من طرف قداري محمد

» Ten ways to improve Education
my best friend hit me on my face Icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 21, 2013 8:44 am من طرف بشير.الحكيمي

» مقتطفات من تصميم وحدة الإحصاء في الرياضيات
my best friend hit me on my face Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 29, 2013 8:30 am من طرف بشير.الحكيمي

» تدريس مقرر تقنية المعلومات والاتصالات
my best friend hit me on my face Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 02, 2013 7:49 am من طرف انور..الوحش

» تدريس مقرر تقنية المعلومات والاتصالات
my best friend hit me on my face Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 19, 2012 10:00 am من طرف محمدعبده العواضي

» الواجبات خلال الترم 5
my best friend hit me on my face Icon_minitimeالسبت أكتوبر 06, 2012 11:12 pm من طرف بشرى الأغبري

» الواجبات خلال الترم4
my best friend hit me on my face Icon_minitimeالسبت أكتوبر 06, 2012 11:11 pm من طرف بشرى الأغبري

» الواجبات خلال الترم3
my best friend hit me on my face Icon_minitimeالسبت أكتوبر 06, 2012 11:10 pm من طرف بشرى الأغبري

مكتبة الصور

my best friend hit me on my face Empty

التبادل الاعلاني

3 مشترك

my best friend hit me on my face

Rowida foad almamary
    Rowida foad almamary
    Admin

عدد المساهمات : 227
    تاريخ التسجيل : 12/04/2010

my best friend hit me on my face Empty my best friend hit me on my face

مُساهمة من طرف Rowida foad almamary الأحد مايو 23, 2010 8:23 pm

[center]hi it's real story and i hope to enjoy with me here

my best friend hit me on my face I

one day there were two friends on vacation in the desert
    their names ali and bakr while they were walking in the desert
    when they were walking had problem and they differed in opinion
    but bakr hit ali in his face and ali went and pained but he didi'nt say anyword
    and wrote on the sand (this day my best friend hit my in my face)and went on
    afterthat they saw river and decided to swimme in and they swomme in river
    while they were swimming sunk ali's leg but bakr caught his hand and saved his life

but ali after that went and curved that on stone (this day my best friend saved my life )bakr was wondering and asked ali why did you write in the first time when i hurt you on sand and now you curve my help to you on stone
    ali explained for bakr and told him that ( when someone hurt us or offend us we have to write that on sand there comes wind's tolerance and erase it

but when someone do favour with us we have to curve that on stone there no kind of winds may to cover it

[/center]
    قلب نابض
    قلب نابض
    super 2

عدد المساهمات : 137
    تاريخ التسجيل : 16/05/2010

my best friend hit me on my face Empty رد: my best friend hit me on my face

مُساهمة من طرف قلب نابض الأحد مايو 23, 2010 9:25 pm

Thankssssss Sis for the beautiful Story which teachs us how friendship should be.......I noticed that the story is translated from Arabic language and it is literally translated in some parts.... to ensure that all of us can learn from each other i will write it again correcting or lets say reconstructing the story in a better form>>>>>
    Hi. It's a real story and I
    hope that you enjoy reading it with me here my best friend hit me on my face Icon_biggrin

my best friend hit me on my face I
    O
    ne day there were two friends on a vacation in

the desert.
    Their names are Ali and Bakr, and while they were walking in the
    desert talking to each other, Ali argued with Baker, they differed in
    opinion,
    but Bakr hit Ali on his face, Ali walked feeling pain without saying any word
    and wrote on the sand (this day my best friend
    hit my on my face).They kept going till they saw a river and decided
    to swim in it, they jumped in.
    while they were swimming Ali's leg stressed and started Sinking, Bakr moved fast and caught his hand saving his life.

After that Ali went and curved on a stone that (this day my best friend saved
    my life ).Bakr was wondering, so he asked Ali "why did you in the first
    time when I hurt you write on sand and now you curved my help to you on stone"
    Ali
    explained for Bakr and told him that "when someone hurts us or offends
    us we have to write that on sand so wind comes over it and erase
    it.
    But when someone do us a favor, we have to curve that on
    stone so there is no kind of winds that may cover it.

I hope that you except my reviews, because if we don't have friends to let us know that we are wrong we will never learn.If you have any comment on my reviews please let me know, may be I am wrong in any part... I really want to learn and share with each others.
    Rowida foad almamary
    Rowida foad almamary
    Admin

عدد المساهمات : 227
    تاريخ التسجيل : 12/04/2010

مُساهمة من طرف Rowida foad almamary الإثنين مايو 24, 2010 2:41 pm

Oh..
    thank u so much my best friend hit me on my face Icon_sunny
    no comment
    if we don't have friends to let us know that we are wrong we will never learn...
    i agree with u
    me too, i want to learn and share with each others
    once again,,thank u 4 ur advice,go on to correct our mistakes
    bcz we need somone like u......
    Donia Daiel Almohamady
    Donia Daiel Almohamady
    super 2

عدد المساهمات : 76
    تاريخ التسجيل : 23/04/2010

مُساهمة من طرف Donia Daiel Almohamady الإثنين مايو 24, 2010 4:02 pm

rosa thak's alto your story is very nice and that sure we should forget any thing hurting us from our frindes to keep our relationship
    and another thaks for correctig your mistaks
    قلب نابض
    قلب نابض
    super 2

عدد المساهمات : 137
    تاريخ التسجيل : 16/05/2010

مُساهمة من طرف قلب نابض الإثنين مايو 24, 2010 7:20 pm

thanksssssssss Sisters for you complements,,,, and thank you again for your spirit.... I love helping others, so any one needs help in any subject or anything, I would like to her from him/ her.

مواضيع مماثلة

-

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الإثنين مايو 20, 2024 1:25 pm