منتــــدى الدكتور عبد الســــلام دائل... تربية....علــــــــوم.... تكنولوجيـــــــا

مرحبابكم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتــــدى الدكتور عبد الســــلام دائل... تربية....علــــــــوم.... تكنولوجيـــــــا

مرحبابكم

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

نتائج التربية البيئية لطلبة البيولوجي والانجليزي على هذا الرابط: http://abdulsalam.hostzi.com/resultterm2.htm

المواضيع الأخيرة

» استخدام طريقة العروض العملية في تدريس العلوم
A Lesson in Life Icon_minitimeالخميس مايو 09, 2013 10:32 pm من طرف قداري محمد

» استخدام طريقة العروض العملية في تدريس العلوم
A Lesson in Life Icon_minitimeالخميس أبريل 18, 2013 10:26 am من طرف قداري محمد

» Ten ways to improve Education
A Lesson in Life Icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 21, 2013 8:44 am من طرف بشير.الحكيمي

» مقتطفات من تصميم وحدة الإحصاء في الرياضيات
A Lesson in Life Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 29, 2013 8:30 am من طرف بشير.الحكيمي

» تدريس مقرر تقنية المعلومات والاتصالات
A Lesson in Life Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 02, 2013 7:49 am من طرف انور..الوحش

» تدريس مقرر تقنية المعلومات والاتصالات
A Lesson in Life Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 19, 2012 10:00 am من طرف محمدعبده العواضي

» الواجبات خلال الترم 5
A Lesson in Life Icon_minitimeالسبت أكتوبر 06, 2012 11:12 pm من طرف بشرى الأغبري

» الواجبات خلال الترم4
A Lesson in Life Icon_minitimeالسبت أكتوبر 06, 2012 11:11 pm من طرف بشرى الأغبري

» الواجبات خلال الترم3
A Lesson in Life Icon_minitimeالسبت أكتوبر 06, 2012 11:10 pm من طرف بشرى الأغبري

مكتبة الصور

A Lesson in Life Empty

التبادل الاعلاني

3 مشترك

A Lesson in Life

قلب نابض
    قلب نابض
    super 2

عدد المساهمات : 137
    تاريخ التسجيل : 16/05/2010

A Lesson in Life Empty A Lesson in Life

مُساهمة من طرف قلب نابض الأربعاء مايو 19, 2010 10:38 pm

ِ[size=24]
    A Lesson in Life
    Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of good or bad luck. Illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of your soul. Without these small tests, if they be events, illnesses or relationships, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere.

If someone hurts you, betrays you , or breaks you heart, forgive them. For they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious to who you open your heart to.

If someone loves you, love them back unconditionally, not only because they love you, but because they are teaching you to love and opening your heart and eyes to things you would have never seen or felt without them.

Make every day count. Appreciate every moment and take from it everything that you possibly can, for you may never be able to experience it again.

Talk to people you have never talked to before, and actually listen. Hold your head up because you have every right to. Tell yourself you are a great individual and believe in yourself, for if you don't believe in yourself, no one else will believe in you either.

You can make of your life anything you wish. Create your own life and then go out and live it.

Rowida foad almamary
    Rowida foad almamary
    Admin

عدد المساهمات : 227
    تاريخ التسجيل : 12/04/2010

A Lesson in Life Empty رد: A Lesson in Life

مُساهمة من طرف Rowida foad almamary الخميس مايو 20, 2010 6:44 pm

If someone hurts you, betrays you , or breaks you heart, forgive them. For they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious to who you open your heart to
    You can make of your life anything you wish. Create your own life and then go out and live it.

My brother....
    to be honest with you,,, i can't replay for what you wrote
    Wallahi i like it soooooooo much
    it really deserves appreciation
    once againe,,, thank you for your topic
    God bless you
    A Lesson in Life Icon_flower
    قلب نابض
    قلب نابض
    super 2

مُساهمة من طرف قلب نابض الخميس مايو 20, 2010 8:06 pm

Thank you Sis. for passing by and reading my topic, I am glad that you like it and I hop others do as well.
    Thank you very much
    أحلام العمري
    أحلام العمري
    super 2

عدد المساهمات : 108
    تاريخ التسجيل : 14/04/2010

مُساهمة من طرف أحلام العمري الخميس مايو 20, 2010 8:47 pm

You can make of your life anything you wish. Create your own life and then go out and live it
    I`m really learn that if there is a wall there is a way
    and by this i will make my life happy and uesful
    thanks alot my brother for this beautifull topic
    happy days
    قلب نابض
    قلب نابض
    super 2

مُساهمة من طرف قلب نابض الجمعة مايو 21, 2010 7:23 am

Thanks for passing by my Sis. Ahlam